Thursday, October 18, 2007

A noiseless dSLR in the future


“Bill did a demo for the class last night, and even showed images shot at 6400 ISO and there were literally gasps in the room at the low levels of noise. You’ve gotta understand; this isn’t just an improvement in the noise and detail—this is way beyond that. Without sounding corny (though it still will), this is like a new dawn in the digital camera era, and now I can see where noise will soon be a non-issue. I was fully expecting to be impressed with the D3’s low noise, but I honestly wasn’t prepared for this. I was blown away. We all were.”

taken from http://nikond3.dpnotes.com/scott-kelby-gushes-over-the-nikon-d3/


Some says that the future camera, noise will no more be an issue. Erm partially right but people will naturally wants more. Take D3 for example, theres ISO 25,600 which is regarded INSANE by Star techcentral. Bigger range of ISO of course in the future...


Noise will still be an issue, trust me. Theres a time where 0 lux type of low light photography, if you know what i'm saying here

I'll put a link for that comment later, still searching for the page back

No comments: